Roadworthy Certificates

Whenever you buy, sell, or otherwise transfer ownership of a vehicle, you first have to obtain a Roadworthy Certificate (RWC) from a licensed tester.

The RWC confirms that your vehicle meets the safety standards to be legally driven on Victorian roads, and is issues only after your vehicle passes a thorough inspection.

Right Way Auto Care Centre is a fully licensed inspection station, and can help you with roadworthy inspections, as well as repairs to get your vehicle roadworthy if needed.